воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

archive bf2




Step 1: Put your iPod on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 10 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING


1) "Youapos;re getting warm. You hear the door. It is creaking. A fever pitch builds slowly and spreads."

2) "My god sits in the back of a limousine. My god comes in a wrapper of cellophane."

3) "Momma was an opium smoker. Sheapos;d light it with a red-hot poker."

4) "Lately, nothing passes lightly. A heavy hand is holding me down. A breeze is just an unfamiliar sound to me."

5) "If itapos;s a bad day, you try to suffocate. Another memory scar."

6) "Well I gone mad. Well I gone crazy. Toys in the attic. Thereapos;s nobody home."

7) "When I feel like you get too close I put you right down. I never really leave, I just slip away."

8) "Sometimes I feel Iapos;ve got to run away, Iapos;ve got to get away from the pain you drive in the heart of me."

9) "Itapos;s a godawful small affair for the girl with the mousy hair."

10) "My knife, itapos;s sharp and chrome. Come see inside my bones."

expand comfort zone, archive bf2, archive berry celebrity halle movie, archive berkeley film pacific, archive bergen record.



Комментариев нет: